Cerascreen® is a near-patient rapid food intolerance screening test for qualitative determination of food specific IgG4 antibody levels from capillary or venous blood.
• Cerascreen® RAPID G4 is a portable enzyme immunoassay for the qualitative determination of food specific IgG4 from capillary or venous blood
• Only 20ml blood required from fingertip (or collected from venous blood sample)
• A tool to support diagnosis of patients suffering from food intolerance and showing temporarily delayed clinical symptoms such as: gastrointestinal complaints or dysfunctions, persistent headaches, painful joints, migraine, depression
• Evaluation can be made with the naked eye- no instrumentation is required
• Covers the 12 most common food types known for intolerance.
1 x Cerascreen Test Device
1 x 30ml Washing Solution
1 x 3ml Developer
1 x 30µl Test Solution
1 x 5ml Syringe
1 x 20µl Pipette
1 x Lancet
1 x Alcohol wipe
1 x Swab
1 x Plaster
2 x Identity Labels
1 x Results Certificate
This test procedure is similar to the one for FastCheck.
Collect 20ml blood
Transfer blood solution in to test solution tube
Moisten the membrane card with washing solution
Pour contents of test solution tube on to membrane card and incubate for 15 minutes
Close device firmly
Flush device with washing solution using the syringe- total time of 12 minutes
Add the developing solution to the device using the syringe and leave for 5 minutes
Wash off developing solution with tap water
Read results by comparing the signal intensity of each of the test areas with the controls at the bottom of the test card.
BHR are here to help, and we welcome any feedback on any of our products. Should you have any questions regarding this, or any other product, please get in touch with us by email here and we’ll get right back to you and post all relevant questions on this page.